This Kid Has It Down as To How It’s Gonna Go . . .
#kid #newworldorder #virus #covid
https://thesecondnews.com/this....-kid-has-it-down-as-

This Kid Has It Down as To How It’s Gonna Go . . . - The 2nd NEWS

This Kid Has It Down as To How It’s Gonna Go . . . - The 2nd NEWS

The one minute video below is a sage observation by a young guy who really DOES understand what’s taking place and how things are gonna go. We have to be prepared for this nefarious activity a prepare to confront it directly. That confrontation may h

Woke Transgender Influencer Boasts About Raping His Own Mom
#transgender #influencer #raping #mom
https://mynews.one/woke-transg....ender-influencer-boa

Woke Transgender Influencer Boasts About Raping His Own Mom | Daily Street News

Woke Transgender Influencer Boasts About Raping His Own Mom | Daily Street News

VIDEO: U.S. Marine: “If you try to Force Vaccinate Me, I am going to kill you”
#usmarine #vaccinate #vaccine #covid
https://thesecondnews.com/vide....o-u-s-marine-if-you-

VIDEO: U.S. Marine: “If you try to Force Vaccinate Me, I am going to kill you” - The 2nd NEWS

VIDEO: U.S. Marine: “If you try to Force Vaccinate Me, I am going to kill you” - The 2nd NEWS

I want to shake this man’s hand. I think he is completely right and I support his point of view. This is exactly, precisely the attitude that EVERY American should have over this vax issue. If a citizen chooses to take it of his own free will, fine.

BREAKING – UK SAGE – Next “Super Mutant Variant” May Kill One In Three People!!
#sage #covid #mutantvariant #variant
https://thesecondnews.com/brea....king-uk-sage-next-su

BREAKING – UK SAGE – Next “Super Mutant Variant” May Kill One In Three People!! - The 2nd NEWS

BREAKING – UK SAGE – Next “Super Mutant Variant” May Kill One In Three People!! - The 2nd NEWS

JUST IN The next Covid variant could kill up to one in THREE people: SAGE warns doomsday scenario is ‘realistic possibility’ and UK’s vaccine roll-out may even speed up mutant strain’s emergence SAGE today warns a future Covid mutant strain could be

Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
#genmichaelflynn
https://mynews.one/exclusive-f....rom-gen-flynn-if-we-

Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% | Daily Street News

Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% | Daily Street News

About

This group is about sharing conservative values, put USA in first place, MAGA, sharing true news, avoid fake news from MSM, support our conservative leaders and TRUMP,