This Kid Has It Down as To How It’s Gonna Go . . . #kid #newworldorder #virus #covid https://thesecondnews.com/this....-kid-has-it-down-as-
Woke Transgender Influencer Boasts About Raping His Own Mom #transgender #influencer #raping #mom https://mynews.one/woke-transg....ender-influencer-boa
VIDEO: U.S. Marine: “If you try to Force Vaccinate Me, I am going to kill you” #usmarine #vaccinate #vaccine #covid https://thesecondnews.com/vide....o-u-s-marine-if-you-
Are you sure that you want to delete this comment ?
BREAKING – UK SAGE – Next “Super Mutant Variant” May Kill One In Three People!! #sage #covid #mutantvariant #variant https://thesecondnews.com/brea....king-uk-sage-next-su
Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% #genmichaelflynn https://mynews.one/exclusive-f....rom-gen-flynn-if-we-
Christian, Farther of 16, USMarine, retired State Trooper, active shooter instructor, volunteer Firefighter, alderman and the husband to the most awesome Wife a man could ever have.
© 2021 MAGA Book - Social Media For MAGA Conservatives
Are you sure you want to unfriend?
Are you sure that you want to remove this member from your family?
You have poked PetarPalmer
New member was successfully added to your family list!
Comment reported successfully.
Post was successfully added to your timeline!
You have reached your limit of friends!
File size error: The file exceeds allowed the limit (46 MB) and can not be uploaded.
Your video is being processed, We’ll let you know when it's ready to view.
Unable to upload a file: This file type is not supported.
We have detected some adult content on the image you uploaded, therefore we have declined your upload process.
To upload images, videos, and audio files, you have to upgrade to pro member. Upgrade To Pro